April 1, 2010
If you’re in internet marketing, you need to get this now, while it’s still open. I know, it sounds like another scarcity tactic, but it’s from Mike Dillard, and everything he does is quality.
September 22, 2009
This post was published to Wealth2share’s Blog at 9:48:04 PM 9/22/2009
How Much Time Do You Need?
I’m a big football fan, so bear with me. I’ll get to the point quickly.
For those of you who aren’t into football, the game is divided into four 15 minute quarters. Monday night there was a game between the Indianapolis Colts and the Miami Dolphins. The Dolphins held the ball for over 45 minutes. That’s more than 3 quarters. Their running game was superb. They had nearly twice as many first downs and held the edge in nearly every category. And in that amount of time, they were able to score 23 points. Here’s the issue. In less than 15 minutes, the Colts were able to score 27 points and won the game. Their offense was on the field for less than a quarter, and yet in spite of all their shortcomings, they were able to outscore the Dolphins.
So what’s the point?
Simple. Time is always against us. The clock is never on your side. Time is without question the single most precious commodity we have. It’s more valuable than water or money; the two items that sustain life in this world. Time remains the enemy.
So how does this football analogy relate to our lives?
Well, it’s the key to success in any endeavor. The key is not how much you can accomplish, it’s how quickly can you accomplish it.
See, the Colts understood this. They understood their objective. They knew what they had to do, and they knew the clock was running. They understood that, in order to accomplish their objectives, they would have to focus their energies 100% on those objectives every opportunity they had. So, whenever they got the ball, they got busy. They went to work immediately. And when they had the ball, their only objective was to score. They didn’t know if they’d ever get another chance, so they treated every opportunity like it was their last, and they scored. They took advantage of every opportunity.
You’ve seen it presented a number of ways. You know, if you knew you only had 90 days to live, how would you spend your time? The truth is, none of us know when the clock will run out, and that’s where the football analogy falls apart. Those guys knew, there were only 60 minutes in that game and they acted like it.
Why do we as humans act like we’ll be around forever?
“I can do that tomorrow.” “There will always be another chance.”
That’s a lie.
You don’t know when the clock will run out.
How would you spend your time if you knew the clock was running; if you knew you only had 90 days left to live?
When you wake up, get busy. You don’t know how much time you have left, so STOP WASTING TIME. If you have something you need to do or want to do, DO IT! Don’t wait for tomorrow. Don’t even assume tomorrow will happen. Get your thoughts together. What do you most need to accomplish? What must you do today? Figure it out and focus your energies on those things!!!
To your growth and success,
August 30, 2009
This post was published to Wealth2share’s Blog at 10:14:32 PM 8/30/2009
The Power of Decisions
What do you believe? What do you stand for? What are you willing to accept? Most importantly, what are you willing to do to get what you believe you want, you need, you deserve?
Do you love your job? Is that why you got out of bed today? Are you being paid what you’re worth? Are you doing what you most enjoy doing?
You have the ultimate power to make a decision! You get to decide! If you live in the USA, you don’t have to do a lot of things. You don’t have to live the way you’ve been living. If you believe you deserve better, change what you’re doing! Don’t let someone else decide what you should do or how you should live! Are you living under your belief system or someone else’s? If things aren’t the way you believe they should be, change them! You are in control of your life. You ultimately decide how you will live, what you will do. You have the power to decide.
You are where you are because of decisions you’ve made!
If you’re not where you think you should be, it’s time for you to make the decision to change. Who is running your life? Who is really in charge? Have you given control of your life to someone else? That was your decision. Okay, so maybe things aren’t the way you want them to be. Maybe things haven’t worked out the way you’d hoped. Can you make a decision today to change those things? YES!!! What’s keeping you from making that decision?
Make the decision today to change your life. You are in control. Not some other person, not the government, not a relationship. You are responsible for your life and how it turns out. You are in charge of what you are doing and most importantly, what you will become. If you continue doing the things you’re doing today, where will you be in 10 years? Will you be right where you are today, or are you in transition. Are you heading to a place you want to be, or have you settled for something someone else has decided is where you should be? You do not have to be a victim any more. You are not a product of your circumstances, or the way you were raised, or the opportunities you missed. You are a product of your decisions.
Are you ready for a change? Are you ready to move in a new direction in some part of your life? In my experiences, I’ve found most people are unsatisfied with the direction some part of their life is moving. Make the decision today. Decide where you want to be in 10 years, or 5 years or 1 year. Maybe it’s a decision you’ve made about your health or your fitness or your financial situation. Do not settle any longer for what “they” say. Make the decision today to accept what is right for you.
It is NEVER too late to change any direction of your life.
If you are ready to make the changes you want to see in your life, come visit me at wealth4sharing.com. We’re here for your growth, for your success, for your future.
To your growth and success,
August 3, 2009
Article marketing remains one of the most effective ways to increase your exposure to your prospective clients, resulting in improving your brand and increasing your personal credibility among your client base. Here are the top 3 things to keep in mind as you learn how to effectively use this remarkable tool.
1) “Keep the main thing, the main thing.”
I’m not sure who said that first, but remember why you’re writing an article. You’re writing to inform your audience about a topic of interest to them. This is your primary purpose. If it is well written, then yes, you’ll benefit by increasing your brand recognition and credibility; but those are fringe benefits to you only. Your audience won’t reward you for promoting yourself. They will only reward you if share your expertise on a topic of significance.
2) You must provide content your readers want and find useful
Many article directories are more carefully monitoring the amount of articles that they accept. They want to see relevant content and may reject an article on the basis of content. Even if a poorly written, uninformative article does make it onto their site, the potential of being picked up by webmasters seeking quality content is certainly lost.
You want to give your readers something they can use. The best way to approach this is to imagine what you would want to find if you were looking for the same information as they are. Do your homework. Research the topic on which you’re writing. Hopefully you honestly do know something about it already, but it never hurts to get a little more information about it, and include that in your article as well.
You may genuinely be an expert on the topic, but putting it on paper is another story. If you see the benefits of article marketing, hiring a writer might be an option worth considering. Having thousands of new visitors to your website should be incentive enough to figure out a way to do this.
3) Keywords are the key
Yes, you want to focus on your reader, but make it easier for them to find you. The first step to achieving this is to provide relevant keywords at strategic places in the article. A good benchmark is to aim for a ten to fifteen percent keyword density. You shouldn’t just aim for your article to be accepted by article directories, but should ultimately aim for it to be used by publishers and search engines who explore the directories for website content. You should not underestimate the potential keywords can have on your promotional efforts. Well written articles will undoubtedly increase your value not only among your potential clients, but among the search results as well, increasing your exposure to those clients.
The bottom line is, write for your readers and make it easy for them to find you.
August 1, 2009
Article marketing is still a great way of getting recognition on the Internet. Indeed my own name is found several times in Google and a great deal of this was due to submitting articles to article directories. I have yet to optimize this method of marketing but will do more so this year.
Here are ten great reasons you should write and submit articles to article directories:
1. Publicity – People will know that you write and may even seek out your expertise on the subject that you write about. This is of course tied into credibility.
2. Credibility – You will be seen as an expert in your field if your articles are mainly about a certain field, make sense, and contain timely and relevant information. As an article writer you may get special treatment by these new article directory owners and get them to create a category just for your expertise.
3. Branding – You will brand yourself and your website so that people looking for information on a certain topic can easily find it on a publicized article directory. If you have several articles you can quickly become a top author at the new article sites.
4. Ezine Exposure – Ezine publishers may be looking for an article in a certain niche and go to these article directories in order to find an article in that niche. If you’ve given permission for the article to be published then it may be publicized before you’re even aware of it being published.
5. Blog Exposure – One of the biggest crazes these days is blogging. Many people are using blogs to express interest in a certain niche. One of my own niche interests is alternative health and I have four blogs each concerned with a different “sub-niche” in this area. Bloggers can either print your article in full in their blog or link to the article in the article-directory.
6. RSS – Many article directories today offer RSS feeds for each of their categories. Someone with a website may need niche content for the particular area that their website is about and run that feed on their website. New article database owners are going to be promoting heavily to get their sites growing so they are going to be taking advantage of this technology.
7. Mainstream Publishing – Editors of mainstream print publications such as magazines and tabloids within a certain field of interest may be impressed by your article and offer you payment to write articles just for their publication.
8. Archiving – Your article is always in the directory and available by category or author search. This makes it easy for publishers and others to find articles that you have written.
9. Website Exposure – When someone chooses to read your article or to print it on their website your URL is published for anyone reading the article to see, and of course, the most important reason which is marketing strategy.
10. Search Engine Marketing Strategy – This is the all-encompassing reason why you should submit articles that you write to article directories. If you do not or for some reason cannot write and submit articles you are a missing out on one great method of building your business. Submitting to article directories can get you and your website mentioned in the search engines. Google and other search engines are always looking for fresh, new content. If you are an affiliate with a certain company this is a great way to build your business.
July 16, 2009
That’s a loaded question isn’t it? Let me ask it this way. Do you live where you want to live? Do you spend your days doing what you most enjoy doing? Are you on your own schedule? Are you living your life, leaving a legacy for others to follow?
If you are in control of your life, you should have answered yes to all of the above questions.
If you’re not, do you want to be? No, I mean really. I can ask anyone if they want to change the course of their life and almost every single person will say yes they do. But when it comes to actually doing something about it, only a handful of people are actually willing to do what it takes to make the change they want to see in their lives. See, you can have anything you want, but you have to do your part.
So what about you? Are you ready? Are you willing? Do you want to see a real change in your life? Do you want to take back control of your life?
Change your life today!